A top quality, flexible, cost-effective, accounting & bookkeeping service, based in Preston, Lancashire.
A tailored local Preston Accountant service, to meet the needs of your business, such as preparation and submission of your VAT return and self assessment.
Acting as your ‘agent’ and submitting your VAT return online (or providing the figures for you to submit your own return).
Completing EC sales lists (ECSL) if you’re supplying goods and services to other EC member states.
Payroll services include:
- Setting up a payroll system.
- Processing (weekly, fortnightly or monthly) payroll
- Providing statutory documentation, such as P45s and P60s.
- Calculating PAYE, and national insurance contributions
- Preparing employee payslips (emailing them to you)
- Acting as your ‘agent’ with HMRC and submitting RTI (Real Time Information) reports
Companies are submitted instantly to Companies House and normally formed, approved and ready to trade with full company documents within 24 hours.
Starting up in Business ? Limited company, contractor, sole trader, partnership or just an individual needing to file a self-assessment tax return, let me help you.
For an informal introductory chat, please get in touch with Gary Alker of Alker Accounting to arrange a mutually convenient time.