Bookkeeping in Preston
A flexible, cost-effective, bookkeeping service in Preston customised to meet your needs.
In addition our service can include:
Payroll services include:
- Setting up a payroll system.
- Processing (weekly, fortnightly or monthly) payroll
- Providing statutory documentation, such as P45s and P60s.
- Calculating PAYE, and national insurance contributions
- Preparing employee payslips (emailing them to you)
- Acting as your ‘agent’ with HMRC and submitting RTI (Real Time Information) reports
Companies are submitted instantly to Companies House and normally formed, approved and ready to trade with full company documents within 24 hours.
Business Start Up/VAT/Corporation Tax
Here are just a few of the ways we can help you get started:
- Preparing a comprehensive business plan
- Determining the best structure of your business: sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership, or limited company
- Where appropriate, assisting with company formation and company secretarial duties
- Registering your new business with the HMRC
- Establishing relationships with banks, insurers, etc
- Preparing cashflow projections and assessing finance needs
- Preparing and submitting finance applications
- General bookkeeping, VAT, and payroll duties
- Tax planning
- Management accounts
- Annual accounts
Forming a limited company can keep your personal assets and company liabilities separate. Shareholders investing in a company are normally only liable for debt up to the value of their investment in the shares of the company. Taking the limited company route can be a safer way for entrepreneurs to invest in a business with little or no risk to personal wealth.
Directors of a limited company also have the flexibility regarding how they are remunerated. The option of taking a reduced salary and taking further payment by way of dividends can be very beneficial regarding tax costs. For these reasons, taking on expert advice and knowledge from a specialist limited company accountant can be very beneficial.
For a free introductory chat, with Gary Alker, please get in touch to arrange a mutually convenient appointment.